- General COVID-19 Information: https://covid19.lacounty.gov/
- Testing Opportunities: https://covid19.lacounty.gov/testing/
- Public Health Updates: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ASSISTANCE:
- Business Recovery Loans: https://wwwa.lacda.org/economicdevelopment/business-recovery-loans
- Small Business Assistance Program: https://ridley-thomas.lacounty.gov/index.php/la-county-considers-covid-19-small-business-assistance-program/
- Nonprofit and Small Business Resources: https://laedc.org/coronavirus
- Business and Worker Help Center: https://lacountyhelpcenter.org/
RENTAL PROTECTION AND EVICTION ASSISTANCE:
- Rental Protections: For more information about eviction moratoriums, rent freezing, and renter protections please visit https://dcba.lacounty.gov/rentstabilization/ or contact the Department of Consumer and Business Affairs at (833) 223-7368.
- Tenant’s Rights: For tenant’s rights information please visit http://www.housingrightscenter.org/covid-resources or contact the Housing Rights Center at (800) 477-5977.
- Property Owner Resources: Contact (800) 477-5977 or visit https://dcba.lacounty.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Resources-for-Property-Owners_COVID-19_-3.19.20.pdf
- Senior Meal Program: Senior meal services for all areas of the County outside of the City of Los Angeles can be coordinated by contacting 1-800-510-2020. If within City limits, contact 213-482-7252.
- Unemployment Insurance: https://www.edd.ca.gov/unemployment/
- Disability Insurance Claim: If you’re unable to work due because you have or were exposed to COVID-19, you can file a Disability Insurance Claim through the State. The State has waived the normal one-week waiting period. Visit https://www.edd.ca.gov/Disability/How_to_File_a_DI_Claim_in_SDI_Online.htm
- Paid Family Leave: Employees who need leave to take care of children or family members can apply for Paid Family Leave (PFL) through the State. https://www.edd.ca.gov/Disability/How_to_File_a_PFL_Claim_in_SDI_Online.htm
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance: The new Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program helps unemployed Californians who are business owners, self-employed, independent contractors, have limited work history or who are out of business as a direct result of the pandemic. For more information visit https://www.edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019/pandemic-unemployment-assistance.htm